Monday, January 30, 2012

One-Shot-A-Month - January

Well, I was all set to run InSpectres at the Glasgow Indie Gamers meet...except only one person actually showed up. It looks like the club's on its last legs. I was going to have to stop going indefinitely anyway, since I'm in a weekly game on the night it's usually on near the end of the month, but it's a shame the group appears to be in decline.

More to the point, this means I've already broken my New Year's Resolution to do a one-shot RP every month. Of course, it's not really my fault - I can't run a game if I don't have people to run it for - but the resolution is broken all the same.

That doesn't mean I get to give up for the rest of the year though. I have the seed of an idea for a Doctor Who game to run in February, so I'm going to work on that over the course of next month and then run it at the next GUGathon. Then I'll probably run Feng Shui the following month.

Anyway, I'll try and post regarding my plans for February's game as I work on then. Anyway, since I'm not running InSpectres, I have a game to play on IRC now, so see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment