Sunday, September 29, 2013

[Announcement] The Official Blog Schedule

Not for the first time, someone has recently told me I should keep up with the blog/post more often. I've been meaning to get into a more regular blogging routine, but real life tends to intervene.

Still, I'm going to give it a bash, and as such I've worked out a schedule for what to post and when:

SUNDAYS: The Geekly Weekly Report - Needs a better name, but I'll basically be summarising what kind of geeky stuff I've been getting up to in the past week.
MONDAYS: RP Weekend Actual Play Report - I'll post synopses of whatever game I played over the weekend, assuming I get the opportunity.
TUESDAYS: General RP Posts - Where I'll post lists/news/reviews/thoughts/etc relating to RP.
WEDNESDAYS: Tuesday RP Actual Play/GM Report - I'll post a synopsis of whatever I play this Tuesday evening, and then in following weeks I'll give a look behind-the-screen at my Doctor Who RP which I'll be running over the coming semester.
THURSDAYS: General Posts - Lists/news/reviews/thoughts/etc on whatever grabs my interest on any given week. May or may not be related to RP or writing.
FRIDAYS: Writing Posts - I'll either post flash fiction if I write one that week, or post some thoughts on the writing craft. Over the month of November, I'll probably be blogging on my progress with my NaNoWriMo project on these days.
SATURDAYS: Nothing, or unscheduled randomness if the mood takes me.

And that's the plan for future blog activity; as always there's the chance of creative drought or real life (or NaNoWriMo) interrupting, but I'll make an effort to blog regularly from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment