Sunday, December 22, 2013

[Geekly Weekly Report] Initiating hybernate mode...

Sorry, I haven't posted in about a week, because on Tuesday night I started coming down with a cold and I've been trying to shake it ever since. Not that there's been much to report in terms of geekiness in my life since my last Geekly Weekly report anyway, so this will be a short post. Tuesday GUGS was pretty quiet, so there was no RP there this week. Well, there was, but I wasn't running it and, honestly, by then the cold was making itself felt so I just made my way home.

I picked up another couple of e-books, 'Ready Player One' by Ernest Cline and 'Rock Your Plot: A Simple System for Plotting Your Novel' by Cathy Yardley.  And David gifted me a copy of 'Papers, Please' on Steam which I've played a little bit of.

Mostly though, I've not had a lot of energy in me this week so I've spent a large chunk of it in bed. I think the worst of it is over now, but I'm still feeling pretty fatigued. What little bursts of energy I did have, I spent on looking for jobs, or on prep work for an Ashen Stars one-shot I want to run at some point in the new year, or on brainstorming ideas for season two of my DWAiTAS campaign. Or on the occasional tweet here and there.

Anyway, I'm going to take another week away from the blog to recover and spend Christmas with my mum. If I'm feeling up to it, I may post my thoughts on The Time of the Doctor on Boxing Day, but no promises.

I'll be back next week with news of my plans for 2014. In the meantime, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment