Sunday, January 12, 2014

[Announcement] A Week of Recaps

I haven't been feeling well this week, so I didn't get much blogging done. For that, I apologise. Starting next week, I hope to settle into the new blogging schedule I mentioned last Sunday. This week, though, I'll be doing a bunch of Actual Play recaps for the past semester's run of my Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space campaign. This is both to refresh my own memory of what's happened in the campaign so far, and so that folks aren't confused about what's gone on previously when I start my weekly recaps of the campaign next Tuesday.

I'll be getting started writing the 'season one' recaps today and hopefully have them all done and queued up by mid-week, so that I can get to work on the posts for next week which should include my review of Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, a review of the card game Coup, a recap of the first new session of DWAiTAS, and a review of the Tears of a Machine RPG which I backed on Kickstarter a few months ago. No plans for Wednesday or Friday yet, but hopefully I'll be inspired by the time I'm done with this week's recaps.

That's all for now, I'll be back tomorrow with a recap of DWAiTAS: The Exiles of Time 1.01: 'Liminus'.

No comments:

Post a Comment