Monday, June 2, 2014

I'm Back! (Currently recharging my blogging batteries...)

Hello there! Been a while since I updated, and it'll be a while 'til I get into a regular posting schedule again. I want to potentially change the name of the blog and start from scratch after I've built up a buffer of written content to post. In the meantime, I'm going to repost some AP reports from the Tears of a Machine campaign I'm currently participating in.

I'll start with the write-up for episode 1 later on today, and post a new AP daily until we're caught up to the campaign's most recent session, which is episode 6. At some point in the foreseeable future, I need to finish a cover-to-cover readthrough of the game's rulebook and post a review of it. Until then and until I've sorted out some additional content and a new title for the blog, I'll be posting APs of games and a retrospective of my Doctor Who campaign, which should be wrapping up tomorrow.

That's all for now, the first ToaM AP write-up will be online in about 9 hours. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment