Friday, December 26, 2014

It's (Un)Boxing Day!

Hey folks, hope you all had a lovely time wherever you were yesterday and whoever you were with, and that that you got some awesome and fun stuff.

Anyway, now that I've allowed myself to look through the boxes for the board games I got myself with my birthday/Christmas money (plus one that was a birthday present), I thought I'd share some unboxing videos of the games for anybody who reads the blog.

I'm much better at writing than I am at talking, so I apologise in advance if I ramble on or else lapse into silence occasionally. It's my first real attempt at vlogging, so I hope you'll forgive me.

In any case, here are the videos:















That's all for now, though I'll probably be doing the usual resolutions/geekolutions posts for the days before and after New Year. So I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment