Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blog Recalibrations In Progress... (Advice Welcome)

Posting Powered by the Apocalypse-related and Fate Core-related content on a weekly basis may have been a bit ambitious, in retrospect. It wouldn't be a stretch if I were consistently running or playing those games, but at the moment I'm not.

As such, *World Wednesdays and Fateful Fridays will be an 'every now and then' sort of thing instead of regular features.

To be honest, I'm running out of topics for posts in general, so I'm going to take a break from the blog while I work out a new schedule for it and come up with a list of ideas for topics to cover. I'd decided not to post anything writing-related, but now I wonder if that was limiting myself a bit too much.

Any suggestions of topics folks would like to see me post about would be welcome. In the meantime, I'll keep up with Weekly Geeky Reports, reviews and APs when I have games to post APs about.

See you later folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment