Saturday, December 5, 2015

Return of the Blog!

Hello folks! It's been a while, but I'm back and I should have a few things to post about in future weeks, so I'll try not to let this blog slip away from me again. There's hopefully going to be regular RP on Sundays again starting from tomorrow evening and, seeing as how I'm hopefully going to be running some of it, I'll be writing up actual play reports on Mondays to keep events fresh in my mind.

I'm going to be running a mini-campaign of Masks: A New Generation for the Sunday night crew and we'll be aiming to get at least two sessions in between now and the 20th of December, in order to contribute some feedback to the beta playtest for the game. While that's ongoing, I'll be sharing some of my prep (so there'll be a spoiler warning for my players) and some other GM-related thoughts that arise in the course of play.

Roleplaying aside...I'm still trying to recharge my fiction writing batteries and I'll probably post some thoughts on what I'm doing to get myself psyched up and motivated or what's getting in my way. I may even try doing flash fic to get a bit of practice in, and I'll post some of that for folks to read. I'm hoping to use December to work on outlining a novel project for the New Year, so I might include updates on how that's going as I work on it.

And finally, I'll get back to posting my Weekly Geeky Reports, which I'm just going to rebrand as My Geeky Week, to keep you up to date on what I've been up to each week. Realistically, this is unlikely to amount to much more than NetFlix binges until Christmas and New Year is over, but we'll see how things go.

Speaking of which, I'll be back tomorrow with My Geeky Week. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment