Saturday, February 13, 2016

Taking a break...

Hey folks, just a quick post to say that I'm going to be taking a break from the blog for a while. I don't feel like I've had enough to post about, besides actual play reports, geeky week posts and the occasional review. Not that those aren't good things to post about, but they don't feel like enough content for a blog.

That aside, I want to devote more of my time to my fiction writing projects,  and to seeking more stable employment than I currently have at the moment, so something had to be dropped to make more time for those. I usually set aside an hour or two every day for blogging which ends up going to waste because I spend much of it struggling for ideas for posts, so that was the most logical time slot to free up for other things.

I'll return to the blog if and when I feel like I have more blogworthy things to post. In the meantime, I'll see you around on other parts of the internet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment